eRevision: Science 1.9 Genetic Variation
External Achievement Standard 90948: Science 1.9
Demonstrate understanding of biological ideas relating to Genetic Variation
Teachers are eligible for a free 30 day trial – contact us to take advantage of this great offer! (conditions apply)
eRevision available from 1st February (or date of purchase if later) through to 15 December. Contact us now to pre-enrol your class.
• a wide range of questions to check your knowledge, identify areas to concentrate on and get some exam practise.
• written and designed for NZ students to make the most of using a device*.
• a wide range of interaction with a variety of question types.
• includes a range of NCEA-style questions.
• provides an NCEA-style exam (with AME schedule).
• most questions are instantly marked or provide a model answer.
• see correct answer and any applicable working after attempting each question.
• retake each quiz up to 3 times!
• always saved so you'll never lose your work.
• NEW: built-in Help with step-by-step instructions, screenshots and videos.
• NEW: Sample Quiz including 'how to' videos.
For individual purchases as a student, parent or caregiver, pay by credit card or PayPal immediate access. Use the 'ADD TO CART' option and follow the prompts.
Schools wishing to enrol multiple students should contact us directly.
Please Note: *Can be used on most internet connected devices. The majority of the questions in our eRevision are from the eCourse. The NCEA-style exams have been created solely for our eRevision.